On 9 March 2018 at 20:56, Rouben via talk <talk@gtalug.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I’m a newbie to this list. The name is Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian; I’ve been a
> Linux user since about 1998 (dabbled with it a bit before that). I’m
> currently working at UofT in IT, and am still a die-hard open source
> enthusiast.
>
> I was wondering, does the GTALUG community still organize GPG key signing
> events? If not, I would also like to know how much interest there would be
> in such an event.
>
> Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this is an FAQ type post. I’d be
> happy to RTFM if you kindly point me in the right direction. :)
>
> Cheers and have a great weekend!

It's not something that happens terribly frequently; a lot of people have
over the years gotten their favoured keys signed, so there's not a
continuous call for more.

That said, someone did send out a note a couple or three weeks ago
expressing interest, and it's certainly something that we could take a
little while discussing and doing at our next meeting this coming
Tuesday.

People interested in getting keys signed should bring paper copies
of their signatures to enable exchange.

It may also be worth visiting BigLumber.com that collects keys of
people interested in doing key exchanges.

http://biglumber.com/x/web?sl=97

Some of the material there is pretty old, but I recognize some likely
names...