I have a DSL account with Teksavvy.  They claim to support IPv6 on DSL.
https://help.teksavvy.com/hc/en-us/articles/205837513-IPv6

I'm using a CentOS 7 box with Roaring Penquin PPPoE to connect.

That's worked fine for a couple of years.  But only for IPv6.

I would like to enable IPv6 because BIND, my nameserver, is trying to
access some IPv6 things and is failing.

Does anyone know how to enable IPv6 in this situation?

Almost as good would be convincing BIND that it should not talk IPv6.
I'll need to do this anyway on another gateway at another location.
It is hooked up via an ISP that doesn't support IPv6.
---
Talk Mailing List
talk@gtalug.org