I found a logo for a Type-C USB 3.2 device having DisplayPort capability
online. The USB 3.2 hardware is scheduled for distribution sometime in 2019

As Mailman drops image attachments from messages to this list, unless moderated
I think, I can't show the actual logo.  Here is my symbolic glyph description
and my notes, for when I go looking for this hw.

The logo image I saw from USB-IF has two outlined upper case S's followed by
the usb trident and a half sized open brace. Next comes two stacked (one over
the other) + signs and an outlined upper case P. There is some sort microsized
image on the label near the brace, but it is too fuzzy to see in the low
resolution image I saw. Finally there is the port itself.
--
Russell
---