https://www.howtogeek.com/213795/how-to-enable-intel-vt-x-in-your-computers-bios-or-uefi-firmware/
>:

"Unfortunately, some laptop manufacturers and motherboard manufacturers
don’t include an option in their BIOS or UEFI settings for enabling Intel
VT-x. If you don’t see the option, try performing a web search for the
model number of your laptop—or your motherboard, if it’s a desktop PC—and
“enable Intel VT-x”.

In some cases, manufacturers may later release a BIOS or UEFI firmware
update that includes this option. Updating your BIOS or UEFI firmware might
help—if you’re lucky."

I think I recall someone mentioning it on this list some years ago.

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay

+1 647-778-8696
---