Hello GTALUGers!

Debian Bug Squashing party is happening in Toronto on Saturday, April 27 at 9am the Mozilla Toronto office.

More details on this event are here -- https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/04/ca/Toronto

If you would like to participate please email me to (alex at flamy.ca) and I would add you to the list of participants.

A Bug Squashing Party is a come-together of Debian Developers and Debian enthusiasts on a specified timeframe where these persons try to fix as many bugs as possible.

I'm organizing this event with Sergio and Samuel and we've invited anarcat and invite him to come to Toronto and give his "Packaging 101" talk and has kindly 99%-accepted.

Other than the presentation we're planning to introduce as many people as possible to software packaging in debian and squash as many bugs as we can.

If Bug Squashing Party is something new, please read this beginners HOWTO -- https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/BeginnersHOWTO

Alex.
---
Talk Mailing List