On 2021-04-25 3:07 p.m., Dhaval Giani wrote:

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021, 11:27 AM Alvin Starr via talk <talk@gtalug.org <mailto:talk@gtalug.org>> wrote:

    On 4/25/21 1:46 PM, Aruna Hewapathirane via talk wrote:
    On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 12:46 PM Ansar Mohammed via talk
    <talk@gtalug.org <mailto:talk@gtalug.org>> wrote:

        I know some people may think this is an over-reaction. But
        FWIW, I agree with the Zero Tolerance approach.

    Zero Tolerance allows one to live. They need to be shot !

    How about something like a go-fund-me kind of service that
    distributes the money to the successful contract killer?

    I am sure something can be done over a blockchain.

    If we could add in spammers I would be most happy.

Please don't even joke about that. I have friends who have received death threats (on email and phone) and it is not the slightest bit funny.

The comment was meant in jest and I did not mean to offend and for that I am truly sorry.

You are correct in that threats of harm or death are not funny.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
al...@netvel.net              ||