...and I sent the email to a wrong address...

Sorry everyone.

On 2021-05-11 12:11 p.m., Alex Volkov via talk wrote:
Hi Trevor,

I'm Alex, the president of GTALUG. I have your video ready, but I didn't know your email so I couldn't let you know.

Please take a look if it's ok to publish it -- https://youtu.be/NDcjgCbDyJ8

You can reach me at a...@flamy.ca

Alex.

On 2021-05-11 10:26 a.m., Trevor Woerner via talk wrote:

Nice to have features:
- be able to read websites (i.e. surf the web)
- be able to mirror a screen from my desktop (or act as another monitor)
- be able to take notes

---
Post to this mailing listt...@gtalug.org