Foxconn is a big OEM -- they make a lot of Apple products, for example.
This is one of the few things with their own brand.

Here's where I bought it (almost 12 years ago):
<https://www.newegg.com/foxconn-r20-d2/p/N82E16856119024>
You can see specifications and a picture there.

- almost 12 years old
- Atom D510 CPU (slow; 64-bit; one core; two threads)

<https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/43098/intel-atom-processor-d510-1m-cache-1-66-ghz/specifications.html>
- NM10 chipset

<https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/47610/intel-nm10-express-chipset.html>
- old-fashioned BIOS (no UEFI support)
- 3.3G RAM (cannot be expanded)
- 1.5G HDD
- DVD writer
- gigabit ethernet
- PS/2 mouse and keyboard connectors (but you can use USB too)
- currently running CentOS 7
- one empty PCI slot (half-height, I think) (could hold a video card)

Serious limitations:
- USB 2 is the only USB supported (could add a USB 3 PCI card)
- only video output is VGA (probably supports up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz)
- fan is noisy (always was -- isn't a sign of failure)
- no Windows license

Pick it up near York Mills subway station.