> On Nov 7, 2022, at 16:21, Evan Leibovitch <e...@telly.org> wrote:
> (Now what do I do with all this cruft in ~/.local and ~/.cache?)

Depends upon what it is.  It could be python modules, Firefox cache files, bits
and bobs from zsh accessories, nvim swap files, who knows.  That’s the joy of
the XDG Base Directory Specification.  My Macs and FreeBSD boxen aren’t spared
their presence, as all those examples I’ve mentioned are ones that I found on
my own computers..

> Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
> @evanleibovitch / @el56
>
> PS: Once upon a time I was really into TeX and even Metafont. I used to
> program databases to "print" LaTeX code so that even invoices would look
> typeset. But that was in a former life and I have things to do.

Once upon a time, I wrote a new templating environment for LedgerSMB.  I
convinced it to output invoices through XeTeX so that the invoices were not
limited to ASCII.