On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 02:37:26PM -0500, James Knott via talk wrote:
> Rogers is now offering 8 Gb.

Well in some places.  2.5 was the max I could see when doing the
availability check.  I used 43 Longworth Ave in Richmond Hill since
that's one of the first houses in the development that appears to now
be lived in.  I assume Rogers plans to offer the same service to the
entire development. :)

I think the equipment in the long term is supposed to support up to
10Gbps.

> I forgot you were talking about fibre and was thinking the box they provided
> for coax.

Yes they call both Ignite, but they don't use exactly the same equipment.
I think the gateway/wifi and TV boxes are the same, but not the actual
incoming connection.

--
Len Sorensen