On 4/10/23 15:14, Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
I know that Akamai Cloud (formerly Linode) has dedicated root Linux servers in Toronto, but is there anyone else non-terrible*? There's a potential client who absolutely must have all data and processing hosted in Canada. I realize there's probably a 3x (or more) premium for in-country hosting.

Any suggestions/caveats greatly appreciated.

I have a few clients who also have requirements to have data hosted in Canada.

AWS, Azure and DigitalOcean have Canadian based data centers.

Not sure but I would bet that IBM's cloud offering also has the ability of hosting in Canada. Estrxture(https://www.estruxture.com/) is what use to be Peer1 also claims to have a cloud offering and have data centers in Toronto.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
al...@netvel.net              ||