On 2023-11-08 11:35, Karen Lewellen via talk wrote:
speaking personally?
It probably was.
My reasoning comes from a rather disturbing exchange I had with an employee about the sites  lack of inclusive design. The sense I got is that those in charge took a lets  build things with lots of third party input based on what is the latest trend.
instead of building a solid secure, progressive enhancement based floor.
Articles I saw on the cp24 site hinted that likely some staffer downloaded a file or opened an attachment. if you trust your  computer foundations to third parties, again speaking personally, then you cannot swiftly put things back together.
Just my 2 cents,
Kare

In the libraries defense.
Lots of bigger and supposedly more secure organizations have been hit by ransomware attacks.

Phishing is getting more and more sophisticated and all it takes is a momentary lapse.