Hi folks,
before simply saying you avoid television, Part of what I do professionally means accessing a great deal, news channels and other things for example. And for me, the, I will just watch it on my computer is a nailed shut door. This entire property is Bell fibe saturated which while it might translate to one of their fibe TV boxes working for me, its almost December and I am no closer to my land line solution..even with photographs of the existing jacks. So,I am wondering if at all, it is still possible from anyone to simply find old fashioned cable box cable.
I have all the rest of the equipment, and it all works..even my VCR.
I am even wondering if, since the place is so saturated for wireless, if I got an older apple TV, third gen still had optical connectors, or a rocku, I could come up with something. not as good as regular cable, but I am grasping for ideas.
thoughts?
Kare