| From: Anthony de Boer via talk <talk@gtalug.org>
|
| > On Dec 17, 2023, at 12:44, Lennart Sorensen via talk <talk@gtalug.org>
wrote:

| > Is there a meeting tonight given I think it is the second tuesday of
| > the month?

There was a gathering at the site of what would have been a meeting.
No meeting was organized.  This lack was not intentional.

| Certainly seems to be Sunday today…
|
| > Wasn't sure if an annoucement was stuck in a queue somewhere waiting to
| > be permitted through.

No there was no announcement.

| And it does appear that a great queue-unjamming has occurred.

I hadn't seen any message newer than December 8 so I posted one.  When I
didn't see it come out on the list, I rebooted the machine
penguin.gtalug.org. That unstuck the system.

I should have tried to figure out how it got stuck but we intend to
replace the system soon so the knowledge wouldn't be useful for
long.