At work, we had a 3-day hackathon on nothing except AI, and it was heavily subscribed, so  I expect that might be true of the larger community

 --dave

On 2024-02-13 21:49, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
AI is an exploding field.  Lots of stuff is new to us.  Many of us are
trying things.

I think that it would be interesting if those of us that have experimented
would chat in a meeting about their experiences.  For example:

- what were you trying to do?

- how is it working out?

- what approaches are you thinking might be interesting or productive?

- what approaches have you tried and how did they fail?

- did you have fun?

I would love to hear explorers tales.