Interesting.

The blurb about MySysInf is a little confusing.
I haven't seen a clearer blurb.  Maybe there is one in the ZIP file.

The first confusing thing is that the blurb seems to call it MySysInf one
place and Fetch4FD another.  And the URL calls it Fetch4FD (apparently the
old name).

Googling for MSD gets a lot of unrelated hits.  Here's a useful
description <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Diagnostics>

MySysInf is a port of a BASH script called Neofetch
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neofetch>
The program lists a bunch of interesting things about your System.

There seem to be a lot of variants of this program!
I've added an entry for fetch4fd and MySysInf to the Wikipedia page.

I would think that the code for discovering low level resources would be
very different for Linux and DOS.  Porting this code must have been hard.