I did try the Technical preview; however, the start screen isn't completely functional as of yet either with Window-eyes or NVDA.

On 2/28/2015 12:04 PM, Darrell Bowles via Talk wrote:

    Hello,
I am thinking about upgrading to the windows 10 preview on my system.
Does anyone know some keystrokes that are new in navigating the system,
and how does we9 work with it?
Thanks,
Darrell
List archives can be found at