From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Ted Larson via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 9:06 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: trying to decide if I should migrate to window-eyes 9 because I still
have windows xp

Dear List, especially XP users:
Until I can get a newer computer, I am still using Windows XP.  I realize it
has not been tested for Window-eyes nine.  Those who are still using windows
XP, have you stayed with window-eyes 8.4 or have you taken a chance with
version nine.  Your answers will help me decide whether to wait or upgrade to
the newest window-eyes.  Thanks for your experiences regarding this.  Regards:
Ted Larson