I believe the app you guys might be thinking of is called be my eyes. it's free and you can find it in the iOS appstore. Ok, enough on this, back to window-eyes discussion and stuff.
:)

On 3/7/2015 6:50 AM, bj colt via Talk wrote:
Hi John,

Taptapc is an app that does what you require but it costs per set ammount of pictures. However there are free apps out there. I use one called goggle eyes and it works great. Very easy to use and it is free. The paid app costs very little but removes advertisements. There is another app and it is free but can't remember the name of it. You can find information on these apps at apple-vis.com

Live long and prosper, John

From: "John Chilelli via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 5:34 AM
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: OT: Tell me what this is please?

Hi all,

Would someone please be so kind as to send me the link or the name of that ap when you take a picture of something, folks are standing by to tell you
what it is.  It's a fairly new ap I think.

I hurt myself and I need to take some I v prophin for some minor pain and I
can't figure out which bottle is the I V ProFin.

Thanks much,

John

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bjcolt%40blueyonder.co.uk. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com