From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 9:46 AM
To: brendoncdono...@icloud.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Help! I am really! in a pickle with Window-Eyes for Office

Sounds like you'll have to give ai/gw a call tomorrow,  until then my
suggestion would be to download the 60 day demo of zoomtext
magnifier/reader. From ai's website. Why? Because one of the synths you get
is ibm viavoice/eloquence  no, you don't have to use zt if you can't/don't
want to but you can uninstall the demo once you get everything worked out
with the voice you purchased

Reeva