Hello list. This is Sky. I am having a problem with Window-Eyes and office.
When I restart the computer with Window-Eyes, and I go to a program like
Microsoft outlook, and I up and down arrow, without admin privolages, or
with UAC on, Window-Eyes will not speak the message. When I hit enter, and
use control shift r, all I get is a ding noise. However, if I turn run this
program as an administrator in Window-Eyes, or turn UAC off, I am able to
use office again. This only started happening in febuary. Is their a way
that I can fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks, Sky.