From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:56 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: CapEnhance Idea

Hi Rod:
Likely you have already thought of it but one idea is to list the supported
synths in a file, think we likes ini, and then when your script is started
check which synth is active on the client machine in the script, if it can
be done using the WE Object Model.
If so use the pitch or tone approach, if not then use the beeper approach.
Just a thought but I am guessing you have already thought of it.
None the less your app fills a nitch that was driving me crazy for a few
weeks and, if there are other programmers where caps are important, perhaps
them too.
Rick USA

List archives can be found at