From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+brendoncdonohue=icloud....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Monday, 30 March 2015 6:47 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: downloading with Google Chrome

Hi guys

I know the subject line sounds incredibly simple but I've not found away
around this so I figured one of you may know. I wanted to download an
mp3 file from a website, but instead of giving me options like download
or open or any of the other usual ones we're all used to, Google Chrome
just started playing the file.  it was ok, but I'm not sure how to
handle downloading with Chrome, has anyone figured out how to actually
do this, and set a download location?  I did look in the options, but
didn't see anything about downloads.  Lots of other stuff but not
downloading.  So if anyone knows how i'd be greatful!

List archives can be found at