From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:59 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: outlook enhanced

Hi:

Since my outlook has been acting strange and not sure I can describe it.

Using the back space is causing some confusion and even when selecting text
seems different.

Ok, perhaps I have not had enough sleep, but, the outlook enhanced app has
been continually updating and my question is, since I am still running win
eyes 8.4 and outlook 2007, is the new updates have more to do with win eyes
9.1 then the older versions of we.

Thanks

Don

List archives can be found at