Hi all,
I was in the market for a new keyboard.  I haven't had a natural keyboard in a
number of years and decided to purchase the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard.

This keyboard has an interesting feature.  It has a wireless numpad.

I thought the wireless number pad was an interesting feature.  The Jury is
still out on that.
Both the wireless keyboard and number pad connect to the computer by a wireless
transmitter you insert in a USB port.
Note: the transmitter was located inside of the battery compartment.  They have
a space in the compartment to place the transmitter for travel I suppose.
The keyboard uses 2 triple a batteries that were included.  The number pad uses
a watch battery.  From reviews I have read the number pad battery is supposed
to last a number of years.
Plugging the transmitter into the computer was plug and play.  It just worked.

Mouse navigation seems to work with Window-eyes by using the number pad.
On the right top of the keyboard is a switch.  If the switch is moved to the
left the function keys are media keys, such as play stop etc.  If the switch is
moved to the right the function keys behave as normal.

On the right side of the spacebar you have alt, a applications key and a right
control key.
To the left of the spacebar you have left control, windows and alt.

The 6 pack is a little odd but not bad.  Above the right arrow moving up you
have page down, page up, end, and home.
Above the up arrow you have insert, then delete.  The delete key takes the
space of three keys.

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park