Well, since I'm new to Windows apps in general can someone tell me please how to access menus if there are any, and any tips and tricks you can offer. I know how to close an app, and I have apps showing in the taskbar and can work out how to use an app in general. From memory I know Windows-z does something, but all NVDA and probably Window-Eyes says is unknown expanded checked. I have no idea what this is meant to be. Also when I press the application key, all I can see is a refresh button. Thanks!