From: James Bentley [mailto:bentleyj1...@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 11:34 PM
To: Rod Hutton
Cc: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: Accessible Driver Updater?

Rod,    Thanks for your detailed discription of what happened.

I have a friend who just discovered Driver Detective on her system.  She is
certain that she never installed that software.  Up on my reccomendation,
she deleted it.  I hope her system doesn't go down. I'll email her and
suggest that she might want to consider backing up her important files.

Thanksfor the heads up.

James Bentley