I think my first computer had an AMD chip. I'm not sure what this one is. But I didn't have any problem with window eyes in either computer. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:56 AM
To: 'Dave' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: AMD chips and Window eyes?

Hi Dave,

Four years now with no problems. Smile

Good luck,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 8:40 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: AMD chips and Window eyes?

Hello,

As I am looking for another System, I thought I would ask the List,
if any here use a computer than has an AMD Chip, and if so, do you
suffer any strange behaviour because of it?  How does Window eyes
work with the AMD Chips.

Thanks,

Dave

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com