Good evening all,

As all of you know after reading a few messages about the problem that I’m
having with my laptop computer ,  I’m still not able to use my keyboards laptop
delete key, nor am I able to use my F8 key too begin the selection process.
Perhaps I’m wrong too suggest this, but I think that there might be a conflict
problem between the window eyes program, and keyboards on HP laptops.  I did
have a discussion with a tek support person about this issue.  I first tried
disabling the insert key layout, and then setting the keyboard too laptop key
layout, and had no success with any of these suggestions.  It was suggested,
that I try hooking up  an external keyboard to the laptop, and seeing if the
two problems disappear.  The thing here is, why should we be asked too do that
when it means having to have to carry an extra peace of hardware just to be
able too use a delete key, when there is a delete key that is already on a
persons laptop computer..  This is something I believe, that needs to be looked
into so that future problems like this don’t have too happen for those of us
that use and want too use laptops. This is not meant too be interpreted as a
chritizism towards the developers and programmers of windoweyes, but I think
that this issue needs too be addressed.