From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 8:05 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: I lost we speech and can't get it back.

I need help badly. We has lost speech and i can't get it back. I've
restarted we like 15 times at this point and nothing speaks the only thing
that comes up is something saying the specified procedure cannot befound  i
think it is something to do with the we apps but i'm not sure yes, i
checked the volume on my computer its turned up and i can get speech from
zoom text and nvda. Rebooted my laptop same results. If it makes a
difference the speech synth i was using with we was infovox acapela tracy
locally installed on my hp 64 bit laptop running windows 8.1.

Reeva
List archives can be found at