H/i a few minutes ago I sent an email about sending emails, someone kindly replied but somehow I have deleted the message. I had tried what I remember it says which was. 1. If including more than one address in the TO field I pressed enter after the first address then typed the second address. This did not seem to work. The first address and the second address just seemed to become one address. Was I supposed to put a comma at the end of the first address.

2. after typing the first address I tried to use the cc field so after typing the first address I typed shift-tab to get a list of options. I then got a list with cc on it but I could not work out how to select that I wanted to use cc and enter the next address.

Can someone help me please as I need to send an email to three people tonight if possible.

Dave Mawson

///