OK, how about fixing WindowEyes so it will not grab the Error Window when
editing code in the code editor window for Visual Studio.
WindowEyes stands alone with this problem and it was not there in the WE 8.x
versions if I remember correctly.
I have tried to script a solution but couldn't figure out what was causing
the problem and it involves a production Microsoft Platform key feature so
something that WE  experts might address without too much work me thinks.
I don't care about anything else in the Visual Studio platform like the
Forms Designer since I can work around these WE problems but the Error
Window grabbing focus every time there is an initial error check and then
thereafterrequiring tabbing in and out of the code editor every time you
insert delete or otherwise modify code is beyond annoying and costs allot of
time and headaches making Visual Studio only somewhat useful with WindowEyes
and I have asked for this for ever when it has happened in the past.
Aarons Script he wrote many years ago is not working and way overkill and I
had never gotten it to work but then I was using the Express versions at the
time.
Long story short, my standing request for WindowEyes to address Visual
Studio at some ongoing level like other screen readers do still stands if
you are really interested in doing something with your Partners client
Development software.
Visual Studio is the flagship platform put out by Microsoft and after all
you are a Microsoft Partner and thus should be making every effort to make
their software accessible and useable me thinks.
Rick USA