I have a (probably dumb) question. I was trying to use the app on sunday
and i noticed one of the things it asked for when you're putting in a
address is country code is this field supposed to be for a zip code or a
different code? If this field is for a zip code for clarity you may wanna
change the field name to zip/postal code.

Reeva