Although I do not work for A I Squared, I'm going to comment on this thread
based on logic and common sense.

Russ, thanks for pointing the issues out concerning whether or not Windows
10 will work with current pc's.  Despite the fact that display issues and
other compatibility issues were detected by the check pc feature, I'm
willing to make a friendly wager that A I Squared and Freedom Scientific
will get things sorted out before the final release of Windows 10.  A I
Squared hasn't even put together a presentation about Window-eyes and its
interaction with Windows 10.  The July 29 release date gives the screen
reader developers plenty of time to resolve the various issues.  Let's give
A I Squared the benefit of the doubt.  I'll bet that the folks at A I
Squared know things regarding the upcoming release of Windows 10 that they
won't comment on for confidential reasons.

Mike M.