hi mike, i have had the same message, i reinstalled window eyes, and now it’s
stopped, how ever , i now get the upgrade message, but when i go on the web
site, it tells me that i am running the latest version, very strange.

From: Mike via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 8:16 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: unexpected notice from WE

Hello Everyone

This morning when I booted up my desktop, I got the following:

Browse mode enhanced does not support the version of Window-eyes you
are running.  For more information on up grading please visit www.aisquared.com
I am running WE 9.1 on a win7  machine.  Does anyone know what this
is about?  Has 9.2 been released on the quiet?

Mike.