WISH YOU THE SAME. Canada IS A GREAT NEIGHBOR AND FRIEND.

Each day is a precious gift David R. Stayer, LCSW-R

On 7/1/2015 3:13 PM, Chris via Talk wrote:
I must say happy Canada day to you all!

On 01/07/2015 17:04, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'd like to extend a Happy Canada Day, the celebration of our birthday in
1867, to all who have the good fortune to live in our great land, next to
our good friends in the United States, and we know the world community
joins
us in our celebration too! smile

Peace and prosperity to all,

Rod Hutton