you unzip it with 7zip which is free and then go into the sapi5 folder and run setup follow the prompts and install it that way then switch to it in NVDA synthesizer dialog using microsoft speech API 5.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 7/9/2015 4:29 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Will the dectalk syth work in ndva? If so how would I install it? Thanks,

-----Original Message----- From: Josh K via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:12 PM
To: Orlando Enrique Fiol ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: sapi5 eloquence and sapi5 dec-talk

just some sample programs to make it talk in case you don't have a
screen reader and some development documents that you don't need.

On 7/8/2015 7:04 PM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
>i found it free on a website bundled with some other decTalk stuff
though.

Thanks. I downloaded and installed it, but Window-eyes crashes most times when I switch to those SAPI 5 Dectalk voices. What else was bundled there?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Teacher

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/gmtravel%40bellsouth.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com