no i got it from keynote gold multimedia demo and its demo player running inside talking dosbox emulator in windows7 and in my talking dosbox software emulator is windows3.1. and i used dosbox's output or record to wave file feature to get this sample. I do not even own a braille note. I want this old but very understandable synthesizer to make a comeBack. Could AI squared maybe modify ESpeak's klatt voice to sound just like this synthesizer? and make it sapi5? I want a keynote gold sapi5 software voice to use with window eyes. and also want to use it to play games that use sapi5 as well.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982