From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gosselin_louis=myfairpoint....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Josh Rivera via Talk
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:03 PM
To: 'Rob'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Cut and paste question.

For the record,
I can't figure out, for the life of me, why GW-Micro thought that the old
method of cut and paste needed fixing. This F-8 thing is for the birds! I do
quite a bit of selecting large portions of text, from either emails or web
pages, and I'm constantly having to go through a large document line by
line, just to delete blank lines that appear in the document. This is a
pain, and never happened with the old method, control-shift-down arrow. This
is simply ridiculous!