Hi.

My sister tells me that this url goes to an article that has a series of slides.
Using Windows XP, WE 8.4, FF or IE, I was unable to access the text on the
slides.

I have WE 9.1, but, am waiting for my new desktop to install it and use it with
Windows 7 or 10.

Is there a way to access the text in this "article"?

Is this a common practice of MSN to present the articles as  slides?

Is there an alternative (mobile) site that has better accessibility?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/pets/8-surprising-things-dogs-can-tell-about-you/ss-AAcVtti#image=1

Martha