Hi, I think the perfect Group for the question that you're trying to ask would
be a technolo the group is called the tech zone.gy group. Below I will provide
my subscription info. Just send me a blank email to the following address and
I'll do the rest.
Subscribe: the-tech-zone+subscr...@groups.io
<mailto:the-tech-zone+subscr...@groups.io>