Hi all
Latest Firefox, Windows7 and W-E9.2.
My Ebay account is linked to my Paypal account.  The confirm payment
page shows me my email address, and it just says Frame Paypal, or Paypal
document window.  There is no visible edit box in which to enter my
password.
In IE, I get all sorts of nonsense about searching with Bing.  If I
really persevere with IE, I can eventually persuade it to show me an
edit box for my password, but both browsers are irritating, although
Explorer worked eventually.
In addition, if you have something in your Ebay shopping basket, and
"proceed to checkout" with W-E on, Firefox crashes.  With W-E switched
off, it does not crash.
Any thoughts?

--
Reg