The other option I prefer to use in Word and Outlook 2010, and I hope would
work in Word 2013 is to do a Control D, which opens a dialog box with all the
font options.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+robin_van_lant=key....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chip Orange via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 12:07 PM
To: Mr. Banks; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: {BULK} Can't change font properties office word 2013

Hello Banks,

If you are using the ribbon, when you tab to the various font attributes, WE
does announce "edit" or "rich edit" (and you could type into these controls the
name or size you want), but they are also comboboxes, and all you have to do in
order to see your choices is to open them with the standard alt-down arrow key
stroke.  You should then find yourself in the list of choices.

I believe there are several e-books published on the topic of using Office 2010
and Window-Eyes, and they range in the $75 to $100 price range, but they are
really worth it, as you can't really learn to use Word by asking one question
at a time here on the list.

The one I prefer is from Kathyann Murtha (under either the business name of
Access Technology Institute or Blind Training).  Hers gives you the book in
various electronic formats (text, Word, HTML) along with various audio
tutorials.  I cannot remember if she did an update for Word 2013.

You may have to write to her to arrange a payment method, as her online payment
engine had some issue; so if you don't see a way to order what you want, drop
her an email and ask how to do it.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange