Hello pastor,

Yes, I have the same. In the startmenu of windows10, WE will not read anything.
Nvda or Jaws will read all in startmenu, but window-eyes not. Don't know why.
I have reported this to wesupport, but I think they are still infestigate  it.
I got a mail about my windows of them and if it was 32 or 64 bits.
I have  a32bits windows myself.

Regards, Marten