they will be on the USA games site and also Aprone, the guy who made swamp is hosting them also. his jim's website is still up though.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 8/8/2015 8:31 PM, Sue J Ward wrote:
Sorry to hear about his passing. I really love his games. Is there a chance that the website will still be up and running? His games he created will be enjoyed for a long time. I have at least six games on my secondary computer that I mainly use for entertainment: mainly, music, games, and movies. If there is a way to keep the website going, maybe put up some paypal link or something to keep it up and running..

On 8/8/2015 3:26 PM, Josh K via Talk wrote:

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:     Jim Kitchen
Date:     Sat, 8 Aug 2015 14:54:03 -0400
From:     psynthia...@aol.com
To:     joshknnd1...@gmail.com

Josh, thank you for writing. It is so hard to have lost Jim, but hearing how much you enjoy Jim's games was more comfort than you could know. I hope you won't mind if I write from time to time. Thanks, Jim's sister Cindy.

What's your flood risk?
Find flood maps, interactive tools, FAQs, and agents in your area.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3155/55c69d84337751d8232c1mp06vuc