From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gmelconian619=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 12:26 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Start to Finish Two Part Tutorial - Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes
to Windows 10 is Now Available!

Greetings,

Are you thinking about taking advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 or
want to learn more about the upgrade process? If so, please check out the
two part Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 tutorial. Part 1 (7
minutes 16 seconds) explains the requirements for upgrading and then
demonstrates how to start the Windows 10 upgrade process. Part 2 (21 minutes
5 seconds) covers the remaining steps in the upgrade process including using
Microsoft Narrator to access the final screens of the Windows 10 Setup
program. The tutorial is available for download in a variety of formats
including video, audio and text. For your convenience, here are the tutorial
download links:

Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 1 Audio -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Audio/Win10UpgradeTutorial.mp3
Video with closed captions -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Video/Win10UpgradeTutorialCC.mp4
PDF -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorial.pdf
Text -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorial.txt

Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2 Audio -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Audio/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.
mp3
Video with closed captions -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Video/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2C
C.mp4
PDF -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.p
df
Text -
http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.t
xt

Feel free to also check out the knowledge base article on Windows 10
installation and upgrade scenarios here: http://www.gwmicro.com/kb2066. We
hope you find these resources helpful.

Kind Regards,
The Ai Squared Team