There used to be and hopefully still is a window-eyes script which allowed the user to mark large blocks of contiguous text by using F8 with modifier keys, after which the user could manipulate that block such as cutting, copying or deleting that block of text. I am wondering what the name of that script is and whether it will still work now that version 9.2 of Window-eyes uses the F8 key for its own copy mechanism if one is on a web page. I am of course talking about manipulating text when one is using a text editor. Hopefully someone on list can assist me by providing the name of the script for which I am searching.

Thanks in advance.

Don Roberts