Hi folks,
I haven't done this in Window-Eyes for probably over a year.
But my default profile uses the settings I like, I.e. Speech rate,
synthesizer, etc.
What I'm trying to remember how to do is say, how to get those
settings to also apply to the log in screen profile.
The speech synthesizer and rate that Window-Eyes uses at the log on
screen is totally different from my present profile changes.
But like I say, I haven't messed with this in  ages.
I do have advanced options enabled, however.
ANy pointers would be appreciated.
Any ponitters would be appreciated.
What I'm trying to do is to take the settings my profile uses and
apply them to the one that is used at the log on screen.
Thanks!

Regards,
Keith