while wlm is running i would check in the app list to make sure the app is installed and running. there have been a few times when it was disabled or stopped.
***
one problem with windows 10 and wlm is if the composition window is not maximized w e will not talk most of the time. when it stops talking maximize the screen. then the speech will return most of the time. i wish the windows would stay maximized. but they are not. i have to maximize with every message i reply to.
In WLM, as I type an email, I hear what I type. But cannot go back and read
what I typed. I have to write it in Word and then copy and paste into an
email. Otherwise I cannot correct my mistakes.

Also, this computer seems to be a little sluggish when I type. It just
doesnb�t quite respond as fast as my Windows 7 machine. I am talking about
when I hit a letter on the keyboared.

Also sometimes I have to hit the down arrow several times before it will go
down to the next line.

I have no idea about what parameters should be set on Window Eyes.

I want to make sure that the app for WLM 2012 is on but I donb�t know how to
get to the apps.

Any help, especially from the staff, or individuals who really know their
stuff would be appreciated.

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551

b�When the white missionaries came to Africa,
they had the Bible and we had the land.
They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes.
When we opened them, we had the Bible and they had the land.
~ Desmond Tutu

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com