What version of iTunes are you running? What version of Window Eyes are you
running? What version of Operating System?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+softwarethatworks=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:47 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: itunes problems

Hey guys,

I am running itunes with window-eyes cause i have to sink with my phone.
  When i load it, and hit the up and down arrow, all i hear is top and
bottom.
   When i press tab it says no link or control.  I can not get to the
buttons or anything that say iphone.  What am i doing wrong?  I have
something coming up that says itunes store, and then makes a little sound.
List archives can be found at